Media Sales Executive
Foodservice magazines and websites
Working within a team of four this role requires a sales person with strong new business skills. They will need to be self motivated, hard working and a good team player. They will sell advertising and online into three market leading magazines as well as their associated websites.
- Good interpersonal skills - polite, professional, positive manner
- Excellent communicator
- Telesales experience
- Organised, self-motivated and focussed
- Preferably some experience of media sales in a competitive environment
- B2B advertising sales experience would be preferable but not essential
Key Functions and expectations
In order to execute this role successfully you will need to perform the following functions:
- Develop and manage a significant database of accounts from a wide range of client backgrounds. Some of these will be familiar to the business but may not be familiar to all elements of the business.
- To execute a minimum of 65-70 client telephone calls per day
- Responsibility for the delivery and exceeding of targets.
- Creative approach to sales opportunities, ability to spot and deliver solutions to both client and budgetary requirements.
- An up to date understanding of media trends and functions in both a b2b and consumer environment.
- Monthly/weekly reporting of sales targets, achievements and plans
Salary expectation is approximately £20 - £22K pa + commission
To apply for this role please email your c.v to Adele Mason or contact 0845 000 2500 to discuss in more detail.