Catering & Hospitality Industry
We are looking to strengthen our editorial team with a junior reporter to help produce our portfolio of magazines, websites and newsletters.
Ideally, you are already a reporter with experience, but we will happily consider exceptional new graduates with internship/work experience.
You will be joining a small team with the opportunity to get experience across a range of journalistic work. The most important requirements are bucket-loads of enthusiasm, sharp writing skills, a nose for a good story and a sense of initiative.
- Source and write daily news stories for our catering and hospitality industry websites to tight turnaround times
- Use multi-media skills to promote news stories through Twitter and Instagram
- Attend press conferences, cover industry events
- Interview leading industry figures and build relationships with key business partners
- Generate ideas for web and magazine content
- Record podcasts and videos
Experience / education:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally journalism training with shorthand
- English and Maths to a minimum of GCSE level.
This is a full time, contracted position carrying an annual salary of £18,000.
Dewberry Redpoint is a dedicated catering and hospitality publishing and events company with a stable of B2B and contract magazines and websites.
For a flavour of what we do visit costsectorcatering.co.uk.
Please send your CV and covering letter to David Foad, Group Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org