Our foodservice knowledge and marketing expertise, has been built up over many years, and with a particular focus on direct marketing to the public sector we deliver tailored solutions to meet your specific objectives and requirements.
Using our data, your data or a combination of both, we work closely with you to develop bespoke solutions to support your sales and marketing strategies.
Owners of CaterBase, the UK’s most comprehensive cost sector foodservice database, ensures that each activity we undertake can be highly targeted; with a wide range of demographics and profile information available to drill down to, we can reach the right decision makers and influencers involved in the purchase or specification of your products or services.
- Care Providers
- Contract Caterer
- Education -Primary & Secondary / Higher & further
- Local Authority
- Healthcare - NHS and private
- Purchasing Consortia
- Route to market
As well as using our CaterBase to deliver tailored activities, core sectors of our data are available to purchase enabling your own sales and marketing teams to communicate effectively with your key target sectors.
We have an unrivalled database of contact names within the cost sector which is constantly updated using the entire Dewberry Redpoint portfolio.
Our B2B broadcasting tool and automation technology ensures your campaigns are efficiently executed, improving conversion rates and deliver qualified leads for your business.
From a single letter to a brochure , flyer or catalogue, we can help get your information into the hands of key decision makers across the cost sector catering industry.
With over 20 years of experience marketing products and services to this sector, we can help your business or brand stand out.
Telemarketing is a great way to promote your business and generate new business leads, we have a wealth of experience in delivering successful telemarketing services tailored for the foodservice sector.
From lead generation or appointment setting to research, fact finding or product feedback; we combine skilled people, bespoke technology and our own data (combined with yours if preferred) for unrivalled results.
|RESEARCH, INSIGHT & FACT FINDING|
Our close working relationships with the markets we serve means we are in a unique position to carry out detailed research and deliver the key insight necessary to keep you one step ahead.
We offer robust, comprehensive research, tailoring the project to your specific requirements ensuring we provide:
- A fresh and informed approach to your project
- Qualitative & quantitative findings
- In-house team fluent in foodservice
- Quality targeted data
|PRODUCT SAMPLE BOX|
Directly target key buyers you are not currently dealing with as well as ensuring product and brand coverage across the entire cost sector…
- Select your key target sectors, choose from care providers, contract caterers, education, local authority, NHS, Universities/Colleges
- Working wtih you, we idenfity 100 key decision makers and buyers you want to communicate with
- Send us you product samples (up to 10kg per box) and let us do the rest
- Each contact will be followed up by telephone to gain feedback and hot appointment leads are passed directly to your sales team
Available to purchase on a 12 month annual lease or with option for quarterly updates, our database packages provide you with details of key operators and contacts from across core areas of the public sector catering industry;
NHS Trust Database
- 175 UK acute trusts / health boards / health & social care trusts in the UK with key contact names
- Details of the c. 600 major hospital sites they operate including bed numbers
- Catering provision - inhouse / outsourced
Local Authority Database
- 200 UK local authorities with key catering contact names
Contract Caterer Database
- 200 group and independent operators, including key contact names across all sectors of the contract catering market
- 130 UK Universities including relevant catering, hospitality and estates/facilties contact names
Multi Academy Trust Database
Care Home Groups Database